Eldo247 is designed around a basestation (with battery backup) to monitor the home and communicate to family members or professional carers by text message, email or pre-recorded voice message if home activity is unexpected. It comes with clear, easy to read printed instructions. No home broadband required.
Eldo247 is offered in two starter packs
Standard Pack £199* including Eldo247 basestation with speaker-phone and room temperature sensor, panic button, 1 motion sensor and fridge door sensor.
Luxury Pack £299* including Eldo247 basestation with speaker-phone and room temperature sensor, panic button plus 3 motion sensors, fridge door, smoke, flood and front-door sensor.
A weekly maintenance charge of less than £5/week also applies.
In addition, extra sensors and remote speaker-phone loudspeaker can be added.
In the near future, health devices to record blood pressure, weight, blood sugar and oxygen saturation will be available. Contact us for further details.
*Excluding VAT – exemption applies if the older person meets the HMRC criteria: a chronic medical condition that has led to some kind of disability.
- Eldo247 uses multiple phone operators to keep you connected
- Several family members can be used to manage communications and alarms
- Remote answering of all alarms by third party is available at additional cost subject to requirements
- A local agent will setup the system in your home and carry out any maintenance.
- Optional self-install possible
- Low cost contract, less than £5 a week.
- Low purchase cost, starting at £199
- Sold with 30-day money-back guarantee,
- Buy-back scheme, (see terms and conditions)
- Guaranteed for 18 months